Friday, July 08, 2011

Not so tricky

So yesterday I was feeling pretty smug, but that's as far as I got. I had some fabrics laid out for the last 3 blocks of my asterisk pillow, but then never got around to cutting them. What's with that? Maybe today.



Today was the first time in a what seems like ages that I could sit out back on the swing without catching on fire. All this week I've just run out, watered my pots and then run back in. But today I sat out with a magazine for a while, watered my pots in a more leisurely fashion and made a quick tour around the yard. Found this.

What the heck is up with my little crabapple blooming again? It's not covered in flowers, there's just a sprinkling of them, almost like someone had wired little faux blooms on it. Wow, don't get it. Maybe Ferne will see this picture and tell my why it might be blooming again.

That's it today. It's errand day, need to take my mom to the market. Also need to see if I can score the latest Mollie Makes. Roseann has me all flustered panicking over finding it. Hope you guys have a great weekend. Keep cool. xo

2 Comments:

Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

I really love that cherries mug!

1:32 PM  
Blogger tina said...

Don't you just hate it when your fabric doesn't cut itself out? I just hate it when despite my best intentions the fairies don't come in and take care of that for me!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older