Wednesday, April 06, 2011

DIY Power

Good morning my little chickadees!!! How is the week going so far? Around here, daily living is filled with bursts of sunshine and then chaining myself to the computer and sewing machine for the pre-quilt-market-scramble. It's totally going to be worth it though, just you wait and see.

Last year when I went to spring quilt market, I saw Melissa and got a copy of her completely cute book. There was one project I was dying to make.. you'll see at the bottom of this post I have a picture of Melissa and the actual shoe laces from the actual book.

When I picked up these shoes for last market (dang not available anymore) I knew I wanted to make some new laces for it, but I didn't know how to get that nice pro look with the little aglet on the end. Thanks to Melissa I do now! So here I am with my red-with-pink-dot ribbon laces. Totally cute right?


Anyway that was my fun project yesterday, now time to get busy. Have a super fun filled day!

5 Comments:

Blogger sewfunquilts said...

Sew cute!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Judy in Michigan said...

Ok, so how do you do it??? Inquiring minds NEED to know!! Thanx.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

CUTE SHOES !!!!!!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

J.P. (just precious)
Pat

6:34 PM  
Blogger debby_knott said...

I love this block, hope to make one someday.
debby_knott@yahoo.com

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older