Monday, August 17, 2009

The Quilt Show

Good morning my very special peoples, how are you? Did you get a lot done this weekend? I hope it was all good!
You might remember back to the end of July when Monica was here and we went to Alex's for a little meet up.
This afternoon the videos of that visit start over on the Quilt Show Daily Blog! They will begin in the afternoon for six days!!! I know, SIX DAYS of a bloggy matinee!! I haven't seen any of them yet.. but I know they must be crazy!
So peeps, would you like to win a Star membership to the Quilt Show? I happen to have two 6 month star memberships to give away at the end of the six days of shows. To enter, leave a comment over on the Quilt Show blog (on the video entry each day) and mention "PKM" in your comment. You can comment each day and up your chances of winning! This is open to TQS members and non-members alike. To leave a comment you must have the free Basic Membership, so you can sign up here. And remember, make sure you include "PKM" in the comment.
Ok, have a good day peoples! I can't wait for the show to start!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Well Pam, I just went over and watched the video for today!!! How cool is that! What a GREAT idea. Loved meeting you gals. Thanks for the heads up, and for the giveaway. I did submit a comment, but it is being reviewed by the powers that be ;-)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Sounds like fun, Oh how fun for you to be part of this awesome giveaway. Headin over to peek.

1:27 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

Oh that was so much fun that day. I wish I had a nickel for every time we laughed - we could buy a lifetime of free meals at Emil Villa's!!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Pam, you are stinkin' adorable! Your video was adorable, and let me tell you: the three of you need your own show!! Rock on, girlfriend!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Oh BOY!!!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Tara Frey said...

Pam! Love the video and all the laughter, you girls are AWESOME!!
xo- T

4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just watched it and loved it, also love the book!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Robin C said...

I'd love a 6 month membership. The Quilt show is just the best.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Well Miss Pam...what can I say. I just watched the first two and I loved seeing you gals together...You know I have adored your blog for so long and what a treat to meet you in that forum...and what a cutie you are...just like I thought you would be!
Maybe someday we'll get to meet for reals!
x lori

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older