Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring Market-Seeing our stuff

I know a lot of people are used to seeing things they made in other people's booths but its just not old yet to me. Here's the very cheerful Lecien booth. You can see my pillowcase and laundry bag on the table there, they were my little free pattern offerings that should be available on the Lecien website here in June. They had some lovely free pattern brochures and OHMYGOSH I just about died over how darling they were. Amy has one. I know Flower Sugar was so popular some of the pieces sold out. I think it's going to be available in a lot of places so keep your eye's open for that. (new pieces are not yet on the website) Anyway starting on the left, hanging from the corner is Elizabeth's Lovely Punch quilt that will also be a free pattern. The Barb's quilt with the darling tea cups. You can get a peek at Monica's quilt there too, its already on the website.

This (not that great) photo shows the darling Forget Me Not quilt from Elizabeth.

More not great photos from me! But below is the very wonderful quilt Candy Carnival by Elizabeth. Seriously nothing makes me happier than that quilt. You can see my little Sew Frilly bags there, man I love that fabric so much.


Purse sighting at the Minnick and Simpson Booth. Again, thank you thank you!
Here's the Always and Forever display at P&B Textiles. The butterflies quilt by Alex and quilted by Diana. Soon to be on their website as a free pattern as well! You can see my bag there, plus the little apron I made from Frankie's Sunny Day Apron with one of Alex's butterflies on it, and a pillowcase.

Here it is again at the United Notions Booth. Told you, I made a lot of bags. A. Lot. of. Bags.

And lastly here's the quilt Hopscotch! I made one in Bubblegum basics and Elizabeth made on with a jelly roll and charm pack.


Ok, I know there was more stuff and more purses, but seriously? Don't remember where. Now I have to get busy editing more pictures. More friends to talk about. More stuff to see. More links. More more more. xo



16 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

You were busy sewing! And everything looks great! Love your picture of the Lecien booth, too...not to many other pictures of that booth out there! "Flower Sugar" is definitely a fabric high on my wish list!!!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Blown up the pictures, taken the tour. Cannot see that bag enough.
~Mary~

7:02 AM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

you are like the freggin' bag making queen.
every single one of them are adorable.
i ♥ all of elizabeth's quilts...pure cuteness!!!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous amy said...

That Lecien booth was adorable from stem to stern! Really nice reproduction-y stuff and the bright and happy stuff too. Man, I've been kicking myself all the way from Pittsburgh for not getting those bundles. Kudos to the sample-designing talent! My copy of your bag pattern got stuck in my totebag zipper and I nearly died. Don't mess up the PKM paperwork that needs autographing!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Don't think I'll ever get tired of Flower Sugar! Thank goodness I still have some bits leftover.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Love seeing your bags! They all look great- in each of the colorways you used. The toile one is really sweet too! Your pillowcase is so cute with the frilly edge. Elizabeth did a great job designing Candy Carnival (sweet fabric) and Forget Me Not.Who did the robe?

9:31 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

It's not old yet for me either. And I hope it never gets old. I love seeing friends, I love seeing me. I especially love seeing all your goodness and that rockem sockem Sew Frilly bag of yours.

I feel sad for Oprah. Do you suppose she emails Gail with a phone-pic of something of hers that's in public? I just can't see, "Gail, LOOK... OMG, it's ME... on the cover!"

9:37 AM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup said...

I just love you and that you took all these pictures. Feel like I was there!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

This is so much fun! I love seeing everything!

I would never get tired of seeing the things I've made or seeing myself either.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Wow...your machine must be smokin'!! Gotta get me some of that "Flower Sugar"!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Kim Brackett said...

That Flower Sugar is definitely some happy fabric. And your bags really get around! They are so darling. I can't decide which I like best!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Those bags, those frilly bags. OMG they are each one cuter than the next. Good lord girl, how many did you make?

10:39 PM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

I loved seeing your stuff- It's all fabulous and adorable just like you! I wish i could have been there...
Lori

10:58 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Wow girl you were a busy sewer!! The bags are so fantastic and I have enjoyed all the great photos.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Peddlecar Quilts said...

Thanks so much for sharing the pics of Market for those of us who couldn't go! Love the booth, very cut stuff going on there! I'll watch for the free pattern, thankyou!!!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

My gosh your sew frilly bags are everywhere! I just had to enlarge every photop and oooh and ahhh. Of course your sugar flower bags are my favorite. I did order some of that fabric - not all the line but a few. I hope to get more later. Easy does it as I'm nearly out of shelf space in the sewing room! But I will do anything to make room for that stuff. Really fun fun fun stuff. Love the colors and designs. Thanks for the good stuff.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older