Friday, July 31, 2026

July 2006-2026

JulyCoffee

Hello Friends! 

How are you?  Its been such a long time since we met here for coffee.  It's surely not because I don't think of you, or think I should blog about that.  I like the longer format for talking about things, I don't know that for me, the storytelling/sharing on Instagram has the same feeling.  

Anyway, when I thought about it being 20 years since I began blogging here at PamKittyMorning, I wanted to at least come here and mention it.  I've been thinking about a post now for months, but sitting here what I want most is to say THANK YOU to all my friends here for reading along and making so many wonderful things possible for me! 

I hope you're doing well.  Keeping up over on Instagram is fun.  I appreciate all the pretty photos of sewing projects and gardens and kids, places you've been, all the old blogging things. I think about the people I don't see online, miss them and hope they are well.  Kids are grown adults, some with their own kids, how is that possible!  

So anyway, I just wanted to say hello, how's the coffee and to have a good day.  Thank you for your friendship the past 20 years, I truly appreciate it.  xop


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



‹Older