Thursday, March 30, 2023

Little Chamomile Pouch

 Hi friends!  How are you? Have you been sewing away?  I have been sewing and I'm excited about how stinken cute this Little Chamomile Pouch turned out.  Jean of Little Mint Designs introduced another pattern recently and I couldn't wait to make it.  

pouch3

 This little pouch is just shy of 4" square  (not including the drawstring cover) and stands up nicely on it's own thanks to foam interfacing on the outer bag and regular interfacing on the lining.

pouch7

The bag also has mesh pockets inside..totally cute.  I didn't want to wait around to order mesh, so I picked up an inexpensive laundry bag to cut up.  

pouch6


I had some cute cord and cord caps  from Sunny Day Supply on hand, and I think they really added something extra to this project.  (bonus, they're still available!)

pouch4

I really love the way Jean writes her patterns.  She approaches making a project just how I like it.  I also like how she has you cut your interfacing smaller so it doesn't bulk up your seams, which is important on these small projects. Each project I have made with Jean's patterns have had a lovely finish inside and out.    And best of all, she leads me through it all so I have great results every time.  

pouch5

Those aren't all the reasons I like Jean's patterns but it's a start.  Her instructions are good, her photos make everything clear, so no matter how you like to work, with photos or words, it's good.  I can't say enough good things about it. 


My photos are really blown out, it's gloomy here, so everything is brightened up so you don' t think I'm posting from my hermit cave!  But don't let that take away from the fact that this is an adorable little project just in time for Easter.  You could pop some chocolate eggs in there and make someone's day! Or pop those chocolate eggs in there and keep it all for yourself.  Just saying. 

Love you guys.  xop

7 Comments:

Blogger little acorns said...

So cute! (... & the little pockets inside have my heart!!)

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Joint said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:29 AM  
Blogger betso88 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Absolutely adorable, Pam! That strawberry print of yours is one of my favourites and is just too cute in this little pouch!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the strawberries fabrics 😍😍
Shana _ berrylicious days

1:49 AM  
Anonymous mobil sohbet said...

https://www.gevezeyeri.com/ Kayıt Olmadan Ücretsiz Çevrimiçi Mobil Sohbet Uygulaması.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Nadya Dwi said...

What is the name of the pattern designer who created the Little Chamomile Pouch? Greeting : Telkom University

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older