Tuesday, April 17, 2018

An Apple a Day

Good Morning friends!  How are you?  Things are perking along here.  Last week Bret, Frankie and I took a quick trip down to SoCal for a visit to Disneyland.  We spent one day park hopping  between Disneyland and California Adventure and it was a fun and exhausting day.  I took hardly a picture the whole trip.   On our second day we headed over to the City of Orange to my favorite antique shop Country Roads Antiques and Gardens.  Then we headed over to Studio City to Bonjour Fete, a delightful little shop that Frankie had been following on Pinterest and Instagram for a while.

Back in PamKittyVille I'm still trying to get back in the groove. Yesterday we had a rainy day which was perfect for sewing. I've been unable to focus on a project but when I saw these scrappy apples on @abrightcorner 's Instagram feed I knew I had to make one. 

apple1

They're so cheerful, so thanks Andy for the happy inspiration.  The apples are from Lori's Spelling Bee Book, made scrappy by exchanging a solid print apple with 4 prints.  So clever.
 
That's it for me, what are you up to?

6 Comments:

Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Such a cute apple! Boy I've been gone too long! I had to look up what California Adventure is!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Annelies said...

Did you find anything cute at Country Roads. Use to be my favorite.....somehow it doesn’t seem the same. What did you Think????

5:44 PM  
Blogger Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Love, love, love Disneyland. That apple block is cute!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Such a cute apple block! Happy weekend Pam! Xox

1:38 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Wow busy/fun trip. Apple block is cute

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Moon Rocks said...

nice crafts

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older