Monday, March 19, 2018

Coffee time.

Morning friends!  How are you?  I'm trying to get back in the groove around here. I love this space to spend time with you.   Its been a rough year for us, but we're slowly getting back to our regular routine.  

coffee

I received a great treat in the mail, look at these great new Splash Olfa self healing mats and the new Splash rotary cutter.  They're sure going to sewing a lot more cheerful.  Thanks to Olfa for sending them to me. 

olfasplash
 
Do you know Olfa has a blog?  You can check it out here. They've started a brand Ambassador  program and they have a new Design Team.  Be sure and check them out .  There should be a lot of great new content coming our way. 
 
I hope to be back here on a more regular basis soon.  I miss hanging out with you!  Tell me how things are with you!!!  xop

6 Comments:

Blogger lifeinredshoes said...

So glad you’re back. Here’s to better days ahead❤️

11:40 AM  
Blogger Annelies said...

Last year knocked us to our knees....four losses in our family. It takes time to heal and recover. Sending hugs and glad to see your smiling face ( or coffee mug ) once again. XXX

3:40 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Been missing you. Glad things are starting to find a new normal.
And pink mats will help you find your sewing mojo too.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

I've especially missed your coffee pics - they just brighten my day each time :)! So glad you will be posting more again. Love the new Olfa colors for cutter and mats - so pretty!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

It's been rough. Lost my mom in November. Things are looking better, though.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Dondi M said...

I think I understand. We all go through these situations in our own ways. My sister died at the end of last April. Our youngest son died just after Christmas. My parents died decades ago when I was still in my 30s. It's such a tough experience. I am so very grateful for my belief in Jesus Christ's resurrection.

I, too, feel like I am just coming back to my normal happy life. My energy is coming back! I'm feeling great joy again just in waking up. Plus, I just got our taxes done! Yippee!

I hope each day finds you discovering joy all around you. Livermore is surrounded by such beautiful hills.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older