Friday, February 05, 2016

Friday

Hi there Happy Friday, gateway to the weekend!  Did you have a good week?  Seems like I did so much this week but I only have two little rabbits to show for it. 


rabbits2
 
Fortunately, I have the rest cut out and ready to sew on my table this morning, so maybe, just maybe by next week I'll be AT LEAST showing you the rest of the rabbits.  But don't count on it. The days just seem to come and go and while I feel like I am hustling through them, I have very little to show for it. 
 
Big doings this weekend anyone?  With the Super Bowl in our area there's lot of additional festivities.  Super Bowl City is right near  Bret's office  so he got a first hand glimpse of it this week.   I'm sure that there will be plenty of Law and Order somewhere to pass the time with, for those of us who aren't fans, right? 
 
Ok everyone, have a happy weekend!
 
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Robbienae said...

PANTHER POWER!!

8:31 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Headed back up on Sunday....if baby girl doesn't arrive before then. Hoping getting off 101 well So of Santa Clara helps with traffic. Or we gave to leave so cal before dawn! So not much sewing going on.....you do enough for us both please!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older