Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday!

Hi there Wednesday!  How did you sneak up on me so fast?  Must have been that fun Monday I took off and went over to Holly's to see the strike offs and have lunch.  So what about the view? It's unbelievable weather for January is all  I can say. I can almost see where Bret works.  He's got a spectacular view on his side of the bay  as well. 

studio view
 
The Sausalito Cottage strike offs are in, and they really look good.  I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.  It was towards the end of the day, so the lighting isn't perfect but I think you can see how lovely they've turned out. Holly and I kept rearranging the piles of fabric I couldn't stop looking at those text prints.

Sausalito Cottage strikeoffs

Sausalito Cottage strikeoffs

Sausalito Cottage strikeoffs

Sausalito Cottage strikeoffs

Sausalito Cottage strikeoffs

It's hard to see but there is a pearl on the background of these hydrangea prints.  I can't believe how nice it turned out. There's pearl on other prints as well, like the tea cups.. it's subtle and adds such  nice detail without overwhelming the design.

Sausalito Cottage strikeoffs

Sausalito Cottage strikeoffs

Sausalito Cottage strikeoffs

Sausalito Cottage strikeoffs
 
I love how there are so many great looks here, the hydrangeas, the tea cups, the wonderful roses, the texts and then all the supporting pieces you need.  It's such a versatile grouping I think.  There's something for everyone here.
 
So there's a nice healthy peek at them!  Hope your week is going well! xo

13 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

And such beautiful colors, especially like the hydrangeas with both blue and pink on the white. I have 4 bushes under my windows in the front, 2 pink and 2 blue and they are well intertwined by mid season. Have a great day Pam.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

These look thrilling, Pam!!
Helen xx

6:08 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

Beautiful fabrics, Pam. and I LOVE Sausalito!

6:30 AM  
Blogger circle r motel said...

When is that line going to be in the fabric stores? Love it. I had a hydrangea growing in my yard and I was watering it every day. It's dry here. It was doing great then one morning I went out and all the flowers had been eaten - the next day all the leaves. Darn DEER!!!!!

6:40 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

I am needing some new gardening aprons and I can definitely see them in those fabrics!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Such beautiful fabric!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Yay! Text Prints! They're all beautiful PKM. Holly does it again!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful fabric! Love every piece,especially the tea cups!

12:48 PM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

I cannot wait for these! They remind me of my great-grandmother's flower beds a long time ago. She was so proud of her hydrangeas. And I've finally started my blog! Please stop by if you get a chance... you'll see lots of PKM fabric! I'm at greydogwoodstudio.com.

3:11 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

Gorgeous! Love the hydrangeas, they are my favorite flower!

Thanks for sharing!
Sandy A

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear! There's so many gorgeous purples! Wow, they are all beautiful!
Rita in CA

11:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Oh, my gosh, those are beautiful.
Can't come soon enough.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Pretty, pretty new fabrics & colors Pam!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older