Monday, January 13, 2014

Recovery Ward

Good morning! It's a fresh new germ free week here.  Last week I had a lovely start to the week meeting Monica for lunch and pie.  Bret started to feel a little sick Monday late afternoon and by Wednesday Frankie and I had also succumbed to whatever Bret had. I'm much better today and Bret is almost well, but poor Frankie is still pretty sick.

coffee
 
This is my first coffee since Wednesday morning, and it's tasting pretty good.  I need to get back in the game here, if for no other reason than we're out of clean dishes! Hope you're doing well, what's new? What are you up to?  Tell me what I've missed, seems like I've been out of touch for WEEKS. xo

8 Comments:

Blogger circle r motel said...

Well, I finished my strawberry quilt that I had seen on your blog and I gave it to my mom for Christmas. Now, I'm doing a block of the month. Bertie through Fat Quarter Shop. Oh, and I'm finishing up a "trip around the word".. is that what its called? Glad you are feeling better. This flu is pretty bad in Colorado.

9:34 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I can't do coffee when I am feeling crummy either and am always so happy to get back to it!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

I wondered where you'd been. Glad you are feeling better. It was nice to see some pie.

11:00 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Glad you and Bret are feeling better and hope Frankie is on the mend.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. My local quilt shop had a nice piece of Pam Kitty love hanging on the wall as part of their Valentines Day decorating. Made me smile :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Glad you are feeling better. I have had my newest design published in an Australian magazine called Patchwork and stitching. I also had my profile published and a few photos, I was so excited.

1:15 PM  
Blogger straythreads said...

when coffee tastes good again you know you are better

2:40 PM  
Blogger Nancy B said...

I was worried last week that you might be ill. Missed you! Glad you are feeling better.

Happy Sewing!
Nancy

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older