Monday, November 26, 2012

Yawn

Good morning. How was your long weekend? Was the turkey good? Did you shop? Sew? Lay around? The turkey turned out fantastic this year, I don't know what it was, but everything tasted wonderful.  Not that it's ever all that bad, just this  year, somehow better.


morning coffee
 
We didn't indulge in any Black Friday shopping. Bret and Frankie braved the crowds for a movie, and attended to somethings that needed doing.  It was lovely and laid back. 
 
And why lie, there was a lot of tv.  What about you?

7 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Lots of running around since we had 7 out of town family members here for the holiday. It was lovely but exhausting and I will be glad to get back to my sewing today.

6:40 AM  
Blogger karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Oh, my I love your coffee mug! Very Scandinavian looking. We spent a long weekend in ND at my parents farm... so far from civilization and off grid (you have to go to the top of the hill for cell service) that is is always so relaxing despite the very long drive.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

I had fabulous turkey cooked by my SIL. I love any turkey that I don't have to cook. Then I was a slug the rest of the weekend. Best weekend ever.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm so excited about (almost) finishing my new PKM quilt. It is really cute if I say so myself. How could it NOT be? I ditched my MIL's party saturday (I gave up being guilted into her stuff when I turned 50) and sewed.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

off the subject, but that.s my favorite cup yet? Do you remember where it's from?

5:50 PM  
Anonymous DianeP said...

Last-minute change of plans, so I had to make the turkey this year. No problem - it's my favorite meal to make.

After the Thanksgiving Day parade, we watched reruns of NCIS in a turkey-fueled haze - perfect!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Annette - MyRoseValley said...

I want your extremely pretty coffee cup. Seriously. Can I buy it online somewhere?

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older