Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Last Piece

It's hard to believe it's been a year since we started the Blogger's Block of the Month, but here we are at September! Sarah finishes us off with a wonderful star in a star block!


Shocking, but I have my block already cut out and ready to stitch. Not so shocking, Sherri had hers BOTH done yesterday mid-morning!

Have you made your blocks? It's not too late you know! Next month Jackie will be showing us a layout for out blocks. I can't wait.  

Ok, have a super day peeps! Last of the quilt show pictures tomorrow, along with hopefully my completed block!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Oh....I can't wait to see your block!!!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Wedding dresses said...

This post has been somewhat of a revelation to me.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older