Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Minnesota Monday

Good morning from Minnesota.  I am drinking coffee here in cousin Linda and her husband Mark's house watching the birds at the feeder and the water in Rice Creek glide by. It is so peaceful.  Last night we sat out in their patio enclosure and listened to the June bugs hit the screen and laughed and caught up. It's like no time has passed  since our last hello.  There will be a lot of laughing this week.

I had a wonderful drive with Roseann yesterday.  I have never been through Kansas and Iowa and it was beautiful. We stopped at a small town (Valley Junction I believe) and had a sandwich at the general store. She drove me past Meridith Publishing in Des Moines so I could see where American Patchwork and Quilting comes from. But there was a lot of laughing and chatting  so the hours flew by.

Check out the cute mug for my coffee, a red canoe in a coffee creek with a cup of coffee in it. My kind of mug. Have a lovely day!


4 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Enjoy your trip. I drove with my hubby from Florida to Kanasa last fall, and yes it is gorgeous. The one thing that struck this Southern girl was the amazing sky!!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Mrs. DillyDally said...

What fun to be on a road trip with Roseann! Have a terrific time enjoying family in the midwest!

6:36 AM  
Blogger My Vintage Mending said...

Pam I am so glad you had a chance to see our beautiful state of Kansas...and this city we call home KC. Your fabric and booth looked amazing in the photos. I can't wait to do some stitching with it...enjoy my other favorite state...Minnesota. Smiles...Renee

9:34 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Oh you deserve this!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older