Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mail Call

Yesterday's mail brought a nice package from my friend Sarah. You know Sarah, she's famous! In fact, Down Under Quilts says Get Inspired with Sarah Fielke! I say, who wouldn't want to get inspired with Sarah????
Of course all I had hoped for was a copy of Frankie magazine, for who else, but Frankie. But I got a lot of goodies to go with that, including candy! and a koala pencil. I don't know how she could have known that I have a little bit of a love affair with little koalas like that.
Well, and with candy.


See, happy happy!

Thanks Sarah. I'll be getting inspired with you later today!

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I love the little koala!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous amy said...

Lucky ducky! I've had a crap-tastic day so I'll let your mail inspire me. Quilty mags AND an article about Neko Case in the Frankie mag. I won't mention the chocolate or the koala because they will just make me cry. When does school start back up again?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

How much fun is all that?!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

AH! Love that bundle! Wow! You are one lucky PamKittyMorning Gal!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Adorable and so thoughtful! xo
Becky

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

No problemo my PamKitty friend - enjoy and I hope you are "inspired" by my article :) ha ha

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older