Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Grumbling with a side of pie

I'm not going to lie to you, the internet hasn't been my friend lately. Well lets rephrase that, my internet connection. Yesterday we were fighting a lot, and I still can't get to my Yahoo mail and believe me, its not because Yahoo isn't available, I'm sure. My Sidekick can get to it, but you really can't get heavily into email on a Sidekick, especially when sku's are involved. And I am so not blogging from my Sidekick.
So in other words.. whine whine whine.

Since I didn't have a pie connection, I was left to my own devices. I can't go around eating pie all the time, but after a frustrating day, I deserved a treat right? To go with my Lean Cuisine? (no dinner to cook when Bret works even later!) This is a yummy treat and I highly recommend it. I think they used to have Key Lime Pie in a funny disc shape, but this new improved recipe is delightful. Ok sure, not as good as that creamy goodness Elizabeth served up, but still mighty tasty.

As for accomplishments, I got my part of the sewing done, and even most of the instructions written, photographs edited and resized.. so its just a matter of time before we finish the last little bit and get it ready for the bake shop.

So go forth and have a fine day peoples. I hope its full of as much internet as you desire. xo

14 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

Key Lime Pie! Heaven!

Lo Cal Key Lime Pie! Even more heavenly.

Thanks for the heads up, Pam. I'm sorry about your internet connection. I too, have had my problems with that in the past. It helps to chant, "must not throw computer out of the window, must not......"

7:24 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hey...a girl has to do what a girl has to do! Hope the net schtuff gets worked out soon!

xx
bec

7:24 AM  
Blogger Yuki said...

SmartOnes has PIE???? I love PIE!! Why hasn't anyone told me before? I have got to get to the grocery store! Pie for dinner YUM! LOL

ttfn :) Yuki

7:30 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

A good day involves pie.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Deb Silva said...

I LOVE Key Lime pie! I will have to look for the Smart Ones.
I sure hope something can be done soon about your internet connection. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Jodi Nelson said...

mmmmm that pie looks scrumptious. Especially on a warm summer day like today! Yes I said warm summer day! Wahoo! It's sunny, blue skies and warm already! My thinks I might have to take a trip up to the market and see if they have this pie!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

technology is a friend... but sometimes it gets PMS! i'm looking forward to your new baked goods!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Bella Della said...

Pie is the answer to a lot of the world's problems or my problems. Cake works too.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Quilting with Pugs said...

I will try the pie. Please check your yahoo mail. Thanks, Rhonda from Quilting with Pugs.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I will definitely have to get some! And I hope it's not like the baked potatoes that we have to fight over because PW is the only store that carries them...

2:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'm having computer problems too!! Hubby just bought a new power source. Hopefully it will be the answer to my problems! I'm so behind on reading blogs!! I need pie!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous amy said...

If you get this message, know that you have my heartfelt sympathies and understanding. I came home from work last night to NO internet AND NO cable TV. OMG. RU kidding me? The horror! I had to try to go to sleep without a Law and Order rerun in the background.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Luxlucky said...

I think I would settle for a mcdonald apple pie myself :D

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Global city condo  said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older