A couple of weeks ago Jackie tagged me for that 7 things about me meme. Since then Anne and Cyndi have tagged me too! That does not mean though, that I'm going to do 21 things about myself. I'm not that interesting!!
The rules of the meme are:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favourite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged
1. I can tap dance. I took tap at the Art Linkletter Tots & Teens Dance School in Concord, CA when I was in elementary school. A little van would pick me up and drop me off. As an adult, I took tap again here in Livermore through the recreation department. I love it. When I'm dancing I think about channeling my inner Gregory Hines.
2. I talk to myself.. but mostly in my own head.
3. I am currently having a love affair with Kozy Shack tapioca. Don't even ask.
4. I have a BBQ indoors in my family room.
5. Shouldn't that BBQ count for 2?
6. I compulsively recycle all kinds of paper, right down to tearing apart packaging to remove plastics or those little windowy things. I have paper recycling bags in a lot of rooms to collect the random scraps of paper. It drives my family nuts.
7. I'm alternately thrilled and extremely embarrassed by too much attention. Hard to imagine huh?
So who am I going to tag.. Chris because she tagged me for the Spreader of Love award which pleased me no end. I'm always surprised that people even read my blog!!! I'm going to tag Mary as well, we don't hear enough from Mary. I want to tag Sandy first, before she can tag me. Of course can't leave out Jen or Laurie! Ok, who else, how about Tracy. She's already frantically getting ready for market... she has time for this, right???What about Nanette? She's a lot of fun. And I think lastly, I'll tag Linda. She's a local girl and I haven't seen her in ages.
Ok, chat with you later!