Saturday, July 29, 2006

Coffee and Communication


Good morning world! I'm here with my coffee trying to think of something creative to write about but it's not easy. Last week when Sandy and Elizabeth were urging me to get a blog, I had a lot of ideas for delightful musings, but sadly this morning, edit window open before me, I do not.

But the coffee is good.

Anyway...

I've enjoyed reading a lot of blogs over the past couple of weeks. The pictures, the projects, they're all good. Sandy has pointed the way to many, then it's all about following the path of others, like creative little bread crumbs. As my daughter Frankie would say, Myspace for grownups. Its true. I am caught up in the idyllic lives of others. (without the pictures of kids you knew as sweet little children engaged in activities that are suspect and the dissapointment that brings)

My cup is empty and the house is still cool, guess I'll go fire up my sewing machine and get something done. Have a lovely day world.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! You did it. What a cute picture of Rocket : )

Sandy

1:23 PM  
Blogger Rosa said...

What a fun blog. You're doing great. Next think you know, it will be a year later and you'll have so many new friends. Welcome!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Thanks for the support Rosa!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I already am enjoying your blog and it's only been 3 posts so far!
Lovely my dear :)

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older