Friday, February 20, 2015

TGIF

Hi and happy Friday friends!  How did your week go?  I got plenty of sewing and sewing prep done, so I'm feeling pretty good about the week! 
 
Of course by now this is old news but Kristyne came out with a new pattern called the Pamela Pouch!  And guess what! It's named after me!  For some beautifully styled photos head over and see all of hers.  So lovely!  I've got some decidedly non-glamorous photos but PEOPLE I MADE ONE!  Kristyne asked me if I'd test out the pattern and of course I said sure!

pamela pouch
 
I can't get over how easy it was.  This is my first bag, more to come for sure.  I used a combo of Pam Kitty Garden and the text print from Holly's  Sausalito Cottage that coordinates  perfectly with it. 

pamela pouch
 
You may have seen over on Facebook that I was in search of my pressing ham.  I  haven't found it yet, so this is still in need of some serious pressing.  But even partially pressed it looks pretty good.  I haven't added any details like Kristyne's little bow, but I think it's  pretty darn cute. Even the inside binding, which seemed so intimidating, was pretty easy!  Honestly!   You can click over here and order the pattern for yourself, and be sure to visit Kristyne's blog to see the cute bags she made!

pamela pouch
 
Ok, hope you're keeping warm if you live on the East Coast!  Holy cow!  The weather is just nuts. Happy weekend where ever you are! xo 

7 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

Really cute bag! You did a great job! Have a great weekend!

5:16 AM  
Anonymous EricaG said...

I've been reading your blog for years, but I'm not sure I ever commented. Maybe long ago. Anyway, I love your namesake pouch. It is adorable!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

It is beautiful, I love the fabrics you combined! I loved the ones Kristyne made too and that she named the pattern after you!
Happy weekend.
Helen xox

6:26 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Very Cute Bag. Love the Fabrics you used - your namesake bag :)!
Maybe someday I'll take courage and try a little zippered pouch too.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

This is sooooooooooo cute! I love her choices, and yours, of fabrics used. PKM fabrics are the happiest around!!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Kristyne said...

You totally rocked this one, my dear sweet PamKittyMorning! Thank you so much for a) designing gorgeous, easy-to-design-with fabric, b) agreeing to be my pattern tester, and c) being my friend. I heart you. :) xo k

3:50 PM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

HOLY COW CUTE. Thats a 10/10. Tricky looking.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older