Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Monday

Good morning!  I haven't been out back with a coffee cup in a while but yesterday I went out for a bit, the sun was shining and it was a lovely morning.  Perfect temperature.  Everything is dried out and I'm ready for fall and winter, when hopefully we'll get plenty of rain and see some green.  My pretty mug is from cousin Linda, I love periwinkle color and when I drink out of it I think of her and how I wish we were closer (geographically) so that we could share coffee time more often.  I'm happy I'll be back in Minnesota for spring Quilt Market.  In the mean time still to come, fall Quilt Market!

coffee
 
As usual it was a busy weekend. I did make time to refold the aqua grouping of Pam Kitty Garden. 
My photos just don't do it justice, but for now that's what we've got to work with! I'm already dreaming of what project to make first.
 
Pam Kitty Garden

Pam Kitty Garden

Pam Kitty Garden


Pam Kitty Garden

 They're even better in person!  Later in the week I'll show you the navy grouping! In the mean time I better get busy! I leave for market a week from Wednesday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

Well, I just LOVE it! You are SO talented! Wow!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Soooo, soooo pretty PKM! And I'm glad you'll be at spring market -- we've been on an opposite market schedule!!!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Oh Pam - just LOVE this fabric. You are soooo lucky to hold it in your hands already.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Can't wait to sew with this fabric - beautiful!!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Looking forward to this fabric Pam!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Oh my goodness - it's beautiful.

7:52 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

I can hardly wait to have some of my own!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Best yet? I'm thinking it is. How can it just get better and better? Good luck at market. Everyone wants to stop by and see you.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older