Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Tuesday

Good morning!  How are you? We didn't really properly catch up yesterday, how was your weekend?  Busy? Fun?  Did you sew at all?  I had a busy and fun weekend, but no sewing, so yesterday I got caught up on my list of things to do and among other things, finished up Linda's tea cozy. 

Tea Cozy
 
Once you have your block make it's smooth sailing.  I machine quilted this cozy like the last, just following around the triangles.  Super fast and easy.  I love how it looks like a little crown when you pop a teapot under it. 

Tea Cozy
 
I used my red cherry print on the back and the blue Recipe for Success as lining. Using all my favorites on this project makes me happy!
 
What's making you happy this week? 
 
 

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Pam!

I loved the nail polish pattern yesterday and this gorgeous tea cosy.

I did lots of sewing- fabric baskets for my shop.

I hope you will visit my blog and see my creations, any feedback would be greatly aprpeciated.

5:55 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I am happy because I will be in Bay Area this week! It's my granddaughter Ahana's first birthday! Party in Santa Clara. And we will be in Livermore one day I am sure, babysitting for Annika so her Moms can have a date night!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

That is just toooo stinkin' cute PKM!!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

So Adorable!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

I love this, your green strawberry fabric is one of my favorites!!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older