Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday

Hi there good morning! How was your weekend?  Chaos here, isn't that always the way before a trip? I'm trying to get all the things done and then adding new things as I go along because I'm nuts like that.  Something I worry about when I go on vacation is how I could handle blogging while I'm gone.  I use my phone but lets be honest, it's less than great results. 
 

galaxy tab s case
 
Enter my new Galaxy Tab S. I'm the last person in my household to embrace a tablet. "I have my phone" is my normal response when Bret has asked about a tablet.  And then I borrow his i-pad.  Anyway, now I can download my photos from my camera to the tablet. Not sure how much I'll actually do it but hey, the technology is there!
 
galaxy tab s case
I made the case exactly like I made my camera case.  I used the little foam case it came in as a guide for size.   I had some binding already made that was the perfect fit and the whole thing took less than a hour including hand sewing  the binding.   Not super fancy, I didn't even quilt it,  but it will protect it when it's in my purse traveling.  Now I won't miss a thing!
 
Hope your week is good! xo



P. S. That cute image is from the very first  LakeHouse Pam Kitty Morning collection sales booklet! Holly designs the cutest  booklets ever.

6 Comments:

Blogger Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your case is sweet. Enjoy your trip :)

5:19 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Adorable!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

LOVE your case! It is so you!
Happy Monday my friend!

B.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

ADORABLE PKM -- that fabric is soooo cute! When I'm on vacation, I just ignore the blog LOL!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

AdoRaBle! Happy Monday to you! I love your little case!

9:45 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Happy Monday, I am off today and getting to sew! May not even leave the house.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older