Monday, April 11, 2011

Simply Remarkable

How was your weekend friends? Had a busy one here. Woke up this morning and suddenly didn't know if it was Sunday or Monday? Does that ever happen to you?

Had a chance to have a quick read before getting busy. Have you seen this nice article about Terry Atkinson in this month's American Patchwork and Quilting? I totally think Terry is Simply Remarkable. I can't tell you how many quilts I've made from her patterns. I love how she organizes her work, diagrams her directions and the clear nature of instruction. And for shop owners she's a dream, her patterns kit up like magic.


Got out and about a bit to run errands. Of course as you imagine at this time of year, it's all about Quilt Market. Empty nest. How soon they fly from home. I got up on Friday morning and they were already gone. Guess it's time to clean up that window and move along. Hope you guys have a good week. I can tell already pickings will be slim, moving onto the sewing portion of the game. xo

4 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

LOL, I know just wait you mean Pam. I am off to sew all day, receiving blankets for Iraq. Think it will be a take out night for sure!

9:55 AM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

You did a good job hosting the baby birds, Pam! I bet they stick around your yard. P.S. I frequently forget what day it is!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Market...I can't even breathe! This just wears me out. Why do I love it soo?

Pat

4:15 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Birds gone. Window clean. Bittersweet.

I just finished my Eventide QAL. Uh, I'm a week LATE. But I'm ready to start the next project.

Can't wait to see what you're sewing (or what you can show us!)

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older