Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More to share

Yes I have even more to share today. Pretty booths, fabric lines, they all come and go but the lovely people really make the experience great. Here I am with my friend Jen, you probably know her better as Tula Pink. We met Jen way back when. I'm so excited for her and Parisville and all the wonderful things she has going on in Pinkerville.
Ahh the Mod Squad. I know that Patty and JJ Young need no introduction! But that mysterious blonde woman.. well she might. That's the very famous, or is that infamous JCaroline!!

Here's my sweet friend Kelly! I was so happy to meet up with her in person. Check out her blog, she's got some very charming projects there.. not to mention a great market recap.



EdgyJenny! We met at spring market in Minneapolis. She had some very cute quilts at market in the Maywood and Riley Blake booths! Super to see her.

Mary's book debuted at quilt market. Why wouldn't she be happy! I'm so happy and excited for her.


Debra Lynn Taylor !!! I follow her on twitter and of course we all know her from the Fat Quarter Shop. Here she is on her birthday at quilt market!

Yes that's Gina behind those glasses. Blogger, shop owner, pattern designer and all around quilt business guru!!!
So that's it for today. I have a few more pictures but then I move into uncharted territory.. I guess I better get cracking and make something so I have something to blog about right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You know me. I love the market pics. People pics especially. I feel like I know most of them.

9:58 AM  
Blogger karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Thanks for introducing some new folks, I'm going to check them out!

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

Pam, you're making me blush. ;-) I feel so famous to be on your blog.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older