Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Scramble

I'm scrambling around here this morning trying to get some stuff done and get ready to go to the fountain of youth. You know the salon. Sorry, I always have to say that and I hope you just learn to put up with it. Because really, it is exactly that. This is old lady country. No time for artful photos but yesterday Elizabeth passed on the box of pure Lecien goodness to me. Holy cow, I almost had a heart attack with the cuteness. Above Caramel town. Below Lovely Punch. But really, it should just say Pamkittymorning loves Japanese stuff. Because seriously. Yeah.
This is one of my favorites, its from the New Old Fabric line. I'm loving the white as well, and using the blue for an apron. More on that when it's done.

Here's a pile of pink. Really crappy shot but honestly, I need to get this show on the road but I also don't want to dissapoint my peoples.

That's just a small portion of what was in the box. I'll work on more photos later. Nicer, better quality. But I don't have an assistant. I mean I AM the assistant. Holy cow... gotta run. xo

13 Comments:

Blogger alobsiger said...

And now you're taunting us with cuteness. I was at my fountain of youth just this morning...

9:07 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

My dog goes to the day spa more than I do!!! Which is probably why she looks better than I do. Tee Hee!!

You need an assistant for the assistant!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure Pink Perfection! Seriously, those are adorable fabrics! Have fun at the "fountain"!

http://www.minivanlife.wordpress.com

9:44 AM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

SO pretty.
have fun at the fountain of youth.
:)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Little Lady Patchwork said...

Hi Pam!

I have been following your blog for sometime now and I guess that it is time to introduce myself! Especially since I saw you last year at the Houston Quilt Market and I didn't get a chance to introduce myself then either.

So, here I am and I love your stuff! Especially all of that YUMMY Lecien fabric.

Nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing what you make out of all of that YUMMINESS!

11:47 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

"Pamkittymorning loves Japanese stuff". Seriously... I think we should start a campaign!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Serious yumminess. I almost can't bear to look at it. Can't wait to see what you make!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Such darling fabrics...I have got to get myself some of those Lecien fabrics that I have seen on blogs. Don't know if they are in our shops here in Ohio!
I to went to my fountain of youth today....always feel better after!

2:45 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Yep..that was a Box o' Cute fo sho!! Have fun with it. :-)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hear you... the fountain of youth is going to be visited next Monday. Can't come fast enough!! Loving the fabric, especially Bambi!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Oh Japanese delights. Sounds like a treasure box to me. And pink. You can't beat pink.

7:43 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

oh, so adorable and pinkalicious! :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

ooh, la la...so fun and so PKM! you are right. It should just say Pamkittymorningness...and be done with it. Stay sane and have fun! xo Pam in Chico

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older