Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Allsorts of Zombie Love

I'm sure you all know Monica's studio is going to be in that cool Studio Magazine. It's a wonderful place. Her studio that is. You can flip through her flickr photostream and drool, like I often do. And then when you're done, go over to this heavenly place and oogle her room. It's like they're design sisters. This is my piece of copycat love. Vintage lamp I just acquired with my crookedy IKEA lampshade.
I can dream.
p.s. The Eiffel Tower mug came from Sur la Table and I notice on their website they're out of stock. The price listed is astronomical and believe me, I didn't pay that for the mug!!

14 Comments:

Blogger rachel griffith said...

oh monica & jenny have the best studios on the planet!!!
:D

i like your lamp!!!
SUPER cute.

8:10 AM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:10 AM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:10 AM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are such pretty places in which to create! They are SO pretty that I want to cry or torch my sewing room.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush! Thump. My head snapped off.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm typing and can't see (see above)... but right before the head snapping off incident - I noticed the time you posted. DANG you're up early!

And for the record, I bask in all your cuteness and creativity.

8:19 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

I agree - from the photos I've seen - Monica's studio is adorable - can't wait to see the feature!. . .
( . . . & "crookedy" - is now officially my favorite word of the month!) :o)
xo, Bren

9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, drooling over both of the studios is a must! Ahhhh, dreaming!

9:59 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Yep, they are lovable places INDEED!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have that lampshade at my house too! It's cute. And I do love your mug. I will have to check the store up in Roseville to see if they have any! Hope your day is FANTASTIC!!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger jenny allsorts said...

Design sisters. Awwwwwwww, I like that!

Smoochies!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both are great decorators and designers....hard acts to follow!
Jenny's studio looks adorable too.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

I love that lamp! It's on my list to find a cool vintagey one Craig's List for our bedroom!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older