Sunday, February 25, 2007

Check us out


Head on over to Quilter's Buzz and check out the article about Elizabeth's new book, featuring a photo of us where it looks like I've just jammed a ruler in her head and feel quite smug about it. And it was the best picture we took.
I kid you not.



But seriously, Elizabeth is a great friend to let me participate in any way. She knows the thrill of seeing your name in print under work that you've done, work that you love doing. It's the validation that you always hope for when you do something you love. She's a good and generous friend and I celebrate her success.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pam, you look beautiful and you know it!!

Congratulations. How fun!!!

Hey, if you want a pig how about some scraps from one of your beautiful quilts? Just scraps. I would be tickled!!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go girls! I'm happy for both of you : )

9:39 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Big Head Day - Big Head Day - Big Head Day! Uber congrats on the book and being showcased on QB!

Ok, so I posted the exact same comment on E's blog. I'm excited for you both and it's all so wonderful!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

PS... I LOVE the photo of you two that's on QB!

1:08 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

You're having too much fun over there...

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see this new book. Good luck with it.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Green Kitchen said...

Congratulations! Can I be in a book, too? ;)

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PAM! now you're famous too! Congrats ! Can't wait to see the book!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older