1. Wish my friend Sandy a SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you'll go to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday too. I would do this even if I didn't have a list.
2. Complete the blanket stitching on this, I knew it was going to be good. Then when I get done, Elizabeth will do the embroidery.
3. Work on the piecing for this quilt. Elizabeth did all the cutting, am I lucky or what?
4. Have a PamKittyMorning on Saturday, which means coffee coffee coffee. And then more coffee. (Did I ever mention that I love coffee?)
5. Work on those book reviews. Felicia Sullivan sent me three delightful books and I've been remiss about the reviews.
Have a super weekend my little listmakers. Happy June!