Friday, April 04, 2014

Happy Friday

Good morning! I'm home today, and clearly taking it easy.  In spite of my sunny picture, it's a rainy day here.  I'll be tucked inside with some sewing, it will be good. 

coffee
 
My cousin Linda's husband Mark texted me some seriously snowy picture from Minnesota.  It's April! And their neighborhood is covered in a beautifully inconvenient blanket of snow.  I'm so sorry. It's particularly cruel to say it is forecasted to be 86 here by Tuesday. 
 
What have you been up to this week? Any big weekend plans? Hope it's fun! xop

1 Comments:

Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

We have a nice drizzly day in NYC but supposed to be a nice weekend. I'm finishing up my Quilty Fun quilt today and going to see the Muppet movie tomorrow! Happy weekend, Pam!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older