Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sad


It's pitiful really, cut my butterfly wings too small, and this is as far as I got. I made the mistake of cutting at the end of  my busy Monday... never a smart thing to do when you're tired. Discouraged, I just haven't gone back out there to cut them again. Pretty sad, it's just 11 stinken squares.


Found more photoshopping that needed doing, thanks to Susan for reminding me! I had a lot of fun working on that project. But really. I need some sewing. And some picture taking, which means some clean up. Although I'm thinking that it would be easier to rent an apartment and fix it up just as a place to take adorable photos. That seems practical right?

12 Comments:

Blogger Junebug said...

Ouch! Don't you just hate that when you discovered a miss cut! I usually have to go buy more fabric. Hope today improves. Love the apartment idea, LOL!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Ha - yes a set for a photo shoot would be great but knowing me, I'd mess that up too. Why does creativity have to be so messy?

6:05 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

VERY practical! You could have all sorts of props. PKM props, of course. Sorry about the butterflies!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Or, gets little guesthouse in your backyard.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Having fun with Lori's Row along. Sorry about the mis-cut! I have yet to start my rows. Too many other projects yelling at me.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I think I was preoccupied and that is why mine weren't right. I agree. If I'm not in a good frame of mind I make mistakes.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Courage, my friend.
And if you care to take comfort
in my tale of unfinished business...
you should see my "Before and _After_" post... it's kind of sad too!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right an apartment seem really practical. I think you should go for it.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

what a great idea to have a cute little place just for pictures...I'd get nothing done at all but decorating haha!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

You should see what I did to a quilt that has a serious deadline attached to it last night...sewing at 1 am..not good...not good. Let me know when you rent the apartment, I'll rent one too!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Awwww...tiny butterflies.
Make them in to a tiny butterfly pillow:)
I'm waiting on pins and needles to see your row!!!!
xx
Lori

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't cut at the end of the day, either, only before lunch with no distractions and a full tummy ;). Maybe these smaller butterflies could fly in another project?

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older