Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Greetings

Happy Friday! I'm headed back over to Holly's today. More shipping samples and a little bit of peeking at her latest collection that will be showing soon! I've been lucky to be able to help out with some odds and ends again! It's a great experience and I'm glad that I can be helpful.


Next up will be making a few of these beauties for Lori's row along! Photoshop was open, I couldn't resist making one for fun! Did you see Lori announced her latest project
 
I hope to get to some butterflies this weekend! What's on your agenda? Whatever it is, ENJOY! 

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy weekending with the butterflies. I don't see how you will be able to resist turning that Photoshop cuteness into the real thing many times over.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Dora, the Quilter said...

Love the gingham butterfly body!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Debby said...

Love your butterflies!! I hope to get working on mine over the weekend

9:34 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

You've made up my mind! I'm using gingham for my bodies!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Your butterfly is so cute!! So talented you are!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I made butterflies Sunday. No church, we just stayed home and rested. It is the day of rest. And boy do we need it. The girls keep me going. Anyway I made the butterflies and I cut the quick corner light fabric out wrong. So my butterflies do not look like yours or Lori's. But I'm not changing it. What is done is done. I'm just lucky I did anything. I'm sorta worried about blogging them. Yours is so cute wtih your fabric.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I just popped over to Lori's to see the project and would LOVE to make the quilt. I'm a tad behind....but maybe I can catch up.

Hope you are doing well, Pam! Sure miss you!

Becky
xo

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older