Thursday, October 06, 2011

Rainy Day

Shocking to see something like embroidery here in PKMville! Usually I don't have patience for this kind of thing. Maybe it was the cozy rainy weather, who knows. I just sat down and got busy.


This is part of a little PKM fabric project. I've had the idea for a long time, I just kept putting it off. It's not the greatest embroidery but it will do. My wonderful yellow dot on white is wonderful to stitch on. I going to need to order a bolt before it's all gone, it's my dream piece of fabric.

Anyway it was a busy day. How about for you?

7 Comments:

Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

And a good day to you! We had the most awesome hail storm I have ever seen last night. Hail as bigger than quarters that covered our yard in pure white. The swimming pool looked like it was boiling!!

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Miss Sherry said...

It is blasting hot here in Chicagoland..... in the 80's! Not complaining mind you. The squirrels are really busy storing as many acorns they can find. That activity make the weather service's prediction for a super duper cold and snowy winter even more plausible. Can't wait to see your finished product!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Mary @ Sea Quilts said...

I haven't had the chance to tell you how much I am loving your fabrics ... I see them EVERYWHERE in Blog Land.

I am also loving the rain.

And hand embroidery.

Mary

1:32 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

You really wanna know? IT SNOWED! :(

5:34 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh that dot...I'll be search it out in yards and yards...ok, maybe my own bolt!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Tina said...

The dot fabric is yumminess. I'm with you on embroidery, I love it and love to do it---- it's the TIME to do it. Or when I sit down I think of all the things I could do. Never enough time to do it all!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Your embroidery is wonderful. I wish mine looked like that!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older