Friday, September 30, 2011

A little of this, a little of that

I have been doing a little cutting the past few days, in between working on new patterns and making trips to the airport and catching up on stuff around here.

Well it's more than a little cutting. Look at this lovely pile of prints, that's 51 out of 63 there, and they look so cheerful to me I could just stare. All day. But I won't, because even more fun that cutting and piling up...



...sewing. It's just a small start. But it's enough to keep me at my other tasks at hand, like pattern scrawling. I'm not going to say writing, that's what Elizabeth does. She'll turn them into something you might actually want to make.

Now, back at it. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

15 Comments:

Anonymous MissSherry said...

Oh PKM,how we love thee and miss thee. Have a fab weekend!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

This foreplay is killing me! Six months is a long time to wait, but worth it I know!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooh what I see of your fabrics I LOVE!!!!!Thanks for the pic on your blog :) Havae a great weekend! Nurse Payne

8:01 AM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

I love everything about these fabrics, Pam! You must have designed them just for me. :-) Can't wait to get some! xo Jen

8:09 AM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

I seriously can not wait to get my hands on this fabric. Love it Pam...but you know that LOL :)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

you have Elizabeth so busy she hasn't Blogged since June, LOL Pretty Fabrics...love your pointy Dresdens

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Love, Love, Love the Dresden! It's like the sunrise on a Pam Kitty Morning! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

2:17 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Sew sweet!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

It's sooo gorgeous! I could just stare at it too! I keep going back to Nanette's post today for the close-ups!

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEST LINE EVER.

8:09 PM  
Blogger folksmith said...

As I was reading your blog, i thought if I had that fabric i would work on Dresden fans. I was surprised that you had thought of the same thing...great minds think a like!

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are out of your post Elizabeth slump!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Shabby said...

Dying for some of this fabric! It looks so fabulous! =)

6:41 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Wow PKM -- that's just too cute! Can't wait to see more at market!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

What a beautiful pile. And I'm so so lucky to have my own. I find myself reluctantly throwing my teeny pieces into the trash and then looking at my trash with some regret. But it is a pretty little pile of threads and scraps. I had a great weekend thanks to you. Thanks again. I've started on my 3rd block - a basket with rickrack at the top. I'm pretty darn excited.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older