Friday, September 03, 2010

Long Weekend

Hello Day!!! That's what we used to say in the morning when Frankie was little. We'd open the blinds and greet the day. Sounds cornball right? Still, when I open those blinds out front I always say it in my head. I am a closet-cornball.

The weekend will be fun, I'm doing a teeny bit of fun sewing, working on my little kit from Jenny. Then it's back to work on some of Elizabeth's projects. I finished the blanket stitching yesterday morning, so now I'm back to work on my table runner.

I hope you all have a happy and safe long weekend! You guys are the greatest! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Kathy in Seattle said...

One of my kids used to run to the window at night and exclaim.. "the dark is back!" Have a great long weekend!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Little Lady Patchwork said...

Have a wonderful PKM Day!

XOXO,
Stefanie

7:03 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I love "Hello Day!" What a fun idea...although I think my 15 year old son (the only one at home now) would think I was absolutely crazy if I started saying it!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Genie said...

I love the "Hello Day" tradition. Sweet memories. Happy long weekend.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I'm going to open my curtains tomorrow morning and proclaim... good morning cornball day!

And I great my day too. It started when J was in pre-school because that's what they did - and it just stuck.

Have a wonderful cornball weekend! xoxom

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

How fun to be cornball! Keep at it!
Have a fantastic weekend

6:48 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

you are too cute!!

cute jenny kit!!!

xo
b

7:47 AM  
Blogger charlotte said...

love that design of Jenny's! great to see it assembled.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older