Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Perfect 10 Quilts "The Finale"

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!  Today is the final post for the Perfect 10 Quilts Book Quilt Along!  It all went by so fast and it was sew much fun!  You can catch all the quilts tops over on the Jolly Jabber blog today.  Everyone's quilts are going to be so great!
 
Things here in PamKittyVille   have been kind of gloomy, or like picture day, way too bright with that weird winter glare.   I took my quilt on a whirlwind trip around town looking for some place inspiring, where there is a nice backdrop.  My normal side of this green space faces away from the sun but the grounds crew was there.  The other side is a little sunny, but it sure gives a quilt that stained glass look. 


Perfect10Quilt

It was a nice day out and about, if not just a tad breezy.  It's been cool here lately, not compared to places that really get cold, but California cool, late 40s early 50s.

Perfect10Quilt1
 
The great thing about a sampler quilt is the chance to work on techniques, maybe pick up a new skill or refresh yourself on an old one.  And with a sew along, you can take your time with one block a week, no rush.  I like them because I am more motivated to be careful if I know someone is looking at the matching spots! 

Perfect10Quilt2

I love the Flower Sacks collection, thanks Barb for getting the fabric to me. It has been so happy to work with.  Almost as good as sewing with you!

Perfect10Quilt3
 
Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for inviting me to quilt along!  What a great group to be sewing with.  Be sure and check out everyone's finish!
 
Cynthia of Dream Quilt Create
Sinta of Pink Pincushion
 
Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for following along with me!
 
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning SmS

9:32 AM  
Blogger samaher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older