Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday

Morning! How was your weekend? So sunny and nice here.  Saturday we went for a drive in with the top down on Bret's car.  It was pleasant enough to just wear a light jacket!  Not unheard of for this time of year..it's mid-March!  I don't know where the time goes these days.

coffee


Took time to wash off the swing and get the cushion and canopy out.  No rain till the end of the week, so plenty of time for enjoying the backyard.

Big Foot
 
Sorry for the phone picture.  I was stitching along and grabbed this photo of my Big Foot.  I kept looking at it for a long time then realized I had a leftover large square.  DUH.  His left leg has some problems.  You can see him  in his corrected glory here.  When I started this project I didn't cut the sashing so I have some work to do before I get started. 
 
Hope you have a nice week!  xo

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I have finally learned that cutting the whole quilt at the beginning makes me happier in the end....not that I do it, just know it makes me happier.😂

8:02 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Nice weekend here too PKM! Makes me feel quite happy to see a big pink bigfoot!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Love your sweet mug and your pink Bigfoot...what a nice choice of fabric! So good to enjoy the lovely weather whenever you have the chance!
Have a great week Pam.
Helen xox

12:55 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love your mug and the signs of spring around your place. We have gotten some more snow - so no cleaning of our porch chairs yet :)! Had to laugh at your left-over big piece - yup - been there too. Cute Block!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I love your mug! Your Big Foot made me laugh.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Hi. Love your mug too! Where did you get it?

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older