Monday, January 04, 2016

Monday

Good morning sweet friends!  How is the new year taking shape for you?  Things are perking along here as usual, coffee, sewing, Law and Order watching, you know, the usual! 

coffee
 
I'm still plugging away on my scallop pot holders.  I had to order more scallops but now that I've finished up a pile, I'm working on machine quilting.  In the back of my mind I'm still percolating on a Valentine's idea but until today it's been the holiday season, so I've been spending more time with my people instead of holed up in my sewing room.  But today it's back to regular scheduling right?
 
Do you pick a word or plan something special for the new year?  I don't,  but I really enjoy reading other people's thoughts.  I've seen a lot of words and a lot of plans for better organization, for clearing out and cleaning up, that kind of thing.  
 
One thing I can plan on is plenty of coffee and sewing and tv! Have a great week! xo
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Sounds like a perfect plan Pam. Coffee in hand, checking out what my friends gave been doing and I may even hit my first guild meeting tonight. Have a great week.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Happy New Year~
I am mulling over the words: Intention and Joy.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Luxury Apartments Lady said...

Where did you get that gorgeous mug? It's such scandi-chic!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older