Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday

Good morning!  How was the weekend? I'm off on a bit of a vacation with Bret for a few days! Because we all were sick, we  missed our trip to meet up with Roseann at CHA, so we're using our hotel  reservations this week for a quick trip to Disneyland. I'll probably be on instagram, so you can catch me there if we see anything exciting.

hello
 
In the mean time, I have a few things in the works! I'm hoping this little project will be fast and fun, and if it turns out cute I'll post a little tutorial.  Can you believe it's almost February? Holy cow!  Have a good week people! I'll be back soon! xop

7 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Have fun, I always love Disneyland. If you need a crazy fabric fix, M £ L is right down the street...haha.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Have a great time at Disneyland. I just saw the movie, "Saving Mr. Banks", and I am in need of a Disney vacation!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that fabric just waiting for a fine tutorial!!! have fun at disneyland!
Mary

6:30 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

Enjoy the 'happiest place in the world'! I have to ask you how you like that iron? I have had my eye on that yellow Oliso, but if they came out with a lavender one to go with my Janome I would surely jump right in and get one just for the color.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

That is really cute. Yeah I wonder how you did that.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

What fun! PKM in the Magic Kingdom… seems just right~

11:31 AM  
Blogger vintage grey said...

So sweet and love the the pretty fabric! Have fun! xo Heather

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older