Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stash Enhancement

Hi there everybody! What's up in your world?  Here in Pamkittyville I'm just impatiently waiting for my cute strawberry pattern.  Have you seen Strawberry Social from Margot? Honestly I'm just dying over it.  It's taking it's own sweet time getting here and I'm so excited to get started on it.  Luckily Margot posted the fabric requirements, I knew right away I wanted to use my cute floral but knew I didn't have enough left, so thankfully my friend Roseann had some, and she mailed it off first thing. 

Pam Kitty Love

In the mean time I ordered up some other LakeHouse prints.  Have you seen this cute cherry print? It's from Holly's Sweet Things collection and I love it.  The green is pearlized, which means it has the nicest little bit of shine to it!  And check out those yellow dots! You knew me and yellow on white!

Sweet Things
 
I love the donuts... especially that one little donut with the face.  It kills me for some reason.  I think the donuts were my favorites in this group. So cheerful.

Sweet Things

Ok, back to watching my mail box!  Hope you're having a good week! xop

11 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

I ordered the pattern too and can't wait for it to arrive...also ordered some of your fabric to use! That has already arrived and I love it!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Sandy D said...

I got my pattern 2 days ago and I am pulling some fabrics for it and seeing what others I need.I love Margot's patterns.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

We got our twelve patterns yesterday and our kits are made. Now we just need to make our model. Speaking of models, our talented Beverly is making an adorable dress using Sweet Things. I'll show it on my blog once its complete. Have a great day - stay cool!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

I ordered that pattern too and it's been 12 days! I'm running to the mailbox every day to see if it has arrived! I just think it's adorable! Can't wait to see your finished quilt!

Cheery wave from
Bev

7:12 AM  
Blogger Annelies said...

Oh the waiting is SEW hard (G)!!! But have hope that TODAY will be the day.
I not only LOVE the pattern, but will always keep the memory of how we bonded over the WAIT!!!!
Off to get the background today, but also VERY interested to hear that SP is making a kit. Very tempting!!! XXX

7:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Maybe today will be the lucky day. I'm impressed that you have the fabric ready and waiting! I feel like I'm slacking off this summer, what with all the things you're getting done.

7:29 AM  
Blogger donna said...

I can see why you can not wait. Her patterns are soooo cute.
Hugs
donna

8:19 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Oh my goodness! That is going to be one cute quilt!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Dena said...

Sometimes I have such a problem with self control... OK, most of the time. LOL

11:17 AM  
Blogger mehitabel said...

That pattern is seriously adorable! I may have to break down and order it too--I certainly have some great fabrics to use!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I find myself constantly finding ways to use Lakehouse and PKM fabric. I worry all the time that I will run out of some and die to use it in a project.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older