Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tuesday

So how did Monday work out for you?  I didn't get a ton done, but I'm trying to be satisfied with whatever I accomplish.  And somethings there are just no pictures for, like catching up on blog reading!


row along
 
I did get my row along pieces cut.. well yes, I have the background to go but I  feel like this is the brunt of it right?  Those are stars and houses, backgrounds to follow.  I think the parts go together pretty fast once they're cut, and it's nice to have things prepared so when you want to sew you can just sit down, turn on the machine and go for it.  Of course come Wednesday I'll be behind again, but why cross that bridge till I come to it?
 
Happy Tuesdaying people! xo

5 Comments:

Blogger Nedra said...

Those are going to be cute houses. I always love your fabric choices, Pam. I just got my houses done last night and I had so much fun playing with them.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Glad that you're feeling better but keep on taking it slow so you don't relapse!
And wow....I just pinned the picture of your fabric pieces. Love it! You don't even need to sew those pieces together....they look so pretty all stacked and arranged in pretty little rows and piles!

5:17 AM  
Blogger randi--i have to say said...

That is a pretty stack of fabrics!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

That stack is motivating all by itself! Happy Tuesdaying to you too!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Your houses and stars are going to be adorable!!! Sew them up quick so we can all see :)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older