Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Back to School

Good Morning!  How are all of you today? I'm headed back to school with my friends at the Fat Quarter Shop! Over the next 7 months I'm going to be getting a lesson  in Civil War History.  And you know what? You can join me!



Back to School with Pam Kitty
 
Beginning December 15, we'll be making 5 blocks a month using the Barbara Brachman Civil War Sampler and Pam Kitty Love.  Each month Kimberly, Debbie and I will be showing off our 5 blocks and we hope you'll sew along with us. 


Back to School
 
Hurry up and get your supply list  over at the Fat Quarter Shop blog.  On the 15th of December we'll be showing off our first 5 blocks.  This is a sneak peek. It's going to be fun. Let's just hope we don't get sent to the principal's office.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Oh the principals office. I did get sent there once or twice (talking). Now I can use your fabric and not traditional civil war fabric for this project? If so I'm interested. It sounds fun.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

What a fabulous idea! You'll be a busy bee with all those blocks. Can't wait to see your blocks!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

These are gorgeous. I love all your fabrics. I still have fat quarter packs of Pam Kitty Morning I'm yet to use. This would be the project for me, but I'm afraid ill be too busy with 3 kids aged 3-9 and working 4 days a week. Maybe I'll purchase the book and do it "one day when I've got time"! I'm living til 250 you know!!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

So...I just ordered the book today...guess I will be going to school with you all!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

I didn't see where the book would be available until mid January. Where do you suggest I find it? This is exactly what I have been wanting to do... since I never played along with FW.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Oh I would love to fit this in... it will be fun to see what you ladies come up with!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older