Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Keeping Cool.

Good Morning! Another hot day ahead for us here in PamKittyVille. I take my morning coffee out early, or have to skip it. You know it's hot when these guys start showing up..

New Garden Friend
I'm totally cool with them though, they eat a lot of bugs and don't seem to bother anyone. I think he was shocked that I saw him our there yesterday.

Anyway, this morning is another Christmas in July Morning! It's Kelsy's turn, can't wait to see her block! Each block has been so interesting and different. Have you been to the flickr group? People are getting busy!

Ok peeps, I've been accomplishing stuff all week! Not a lot of interesting stuff but still it feels good! What have you been up to? Tell all! xo

Hey, quickie P. S.  Check out the improvements Sharon made to my package block here!  GREAT IDEA. I'm embarrassed I didn't think of it myself! Nice work Sharon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

That lizard must be eating a lot of bugs. He's so fat. My lizards are not that well fed apparently.

Stay cool today!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Paula said...

I'm staying cool inside and finishing the snowball quilt for my guest bedroom. The plan is to get it to my long-arm quilter by this weekend. That will be a big load off my shoulders!

We don't have lizards here, but we do have a sneaky opposum that has been eating our garden. I would rather have the lizard!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older