Thursday, July 05, 2012

Hello Hello!!

Good morning! How was your holiday? I was lucky enough to be asked again to my friend Pat's house for her annual 4th of July brunch.

July 4, 2012

Pat is so great! She puts a tremendous about of time into making this the event of the summer! From the sidewalk you can see she's totally into the summer spirit, and that's carried throughout her home. Of course if I was a better photographer, you'd see much more of her home, but sadly I am not. Maybe next year!

b7July 4, 2012

(Doesn't this look like it came right out of Country Living?)

July 4, 2012


July 4, 2012

July 4, 2012

I love her backyard, I just have a thing for sweet old fashioned outdoor spaces and Pat's is all that and more. I have no trouble imagining my cup of coffee out back there, and in fact enjoyed several delicious cups while there.

July 4, 2012

To me Pat's home is just exactly what you hope a home is, warm and cozy, comfortable and filled with love.

July 4, 2012

Thanks for having me Pat! I appreciate that you always include me in THE EVENT of the summer season!

Now today is Pat's day to celebrate Christmas in July, so head on over and check it out! I know it's going to be good!

10 Comments:

Blogger alobsiger said...

Only the BEST soirees have PKM as a guest! Looks like fun!

5:15 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh the garden is lovely and the walk up so inviting! Thanks for sharing Pam!

6:08 AM  
Anonymous pam hansen said...

She is aa talented hostess. What a nice event!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Breathtaking. Like a party from the past when things were done right. That rose is the prettiest flower I've ever seen.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Pam..you are too kind...YOU were the Spark in our 4th of July party!! So happy that you joined in the fun!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

July 5th is one of my favorite days of the year - it's when you post your party pics from at your friend Pat's brunch! #patpartypics

Ok, summer can start now. xxoo??!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

July 5th is one of my favorite days of the year - it's when you post your party pics from at your friend Pat's brunch! #patpartypics

Ok, summer can start now. xxoo??!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

July 5th is one of my favorite days of the year - it's when you post your party pics from at your friend Pat's brunch! #patpartypics

Ok, summer can start now. xxoo??!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

July 5th is one of my favorite days of the year - it's when you post your party pics from at your friend Pat's brunch! #patpartypics

Ok, summer can start now. xxoo??!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

WHOA. Did I do that?

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older