Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello Friday

I am having my coffee out on Linda and Mark's patio enclosure. Its a crisp morning here after a stormy day. Linda and I didn't let it stop us though, we headed out to Buffalo to Buffalo Nickel Antiques. What a wonderful store. Of course driving around and seeing all the green fields and beautiful farms is great.  We finished up with a nice dinner at D'amico Brothers in Wayzata.

My vacation is winding down. It will be wonderful to see my family but sad to leave Linda behind.  What is going on with you? Happy Weekending peeps!


2 Comments:

Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

It has been cool up in Northern California! This weekend should be nice and I may even get to sew a little! Safe travels home Pam! looking forward to seeing more pixs of quilt market too! xo

7:05 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Man PKM -- You're in my dream place! I used to live in Edina and I LOVE it up there. Sounds like you're having a great time!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older