Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cabbage Quilts Blogger's Block

Good grief, how did I miss that it was Blogger's Block of the Month time? This month it's Cathy's turn and her block is delightful. I can't wait to pull some fabrics and get busy making it.

Bloggers Bom Block 9 - May

In other news, while I was gone, a hummingbird set up residence out back. It's a few bulbs down from last summers nest but still in the neighborhood. It makes for good entertainment out back.


In the meantime, I'm just sorting through my list of things to do. Can't wait to sit down and sew!

5 Comments:

Anonymous white leather sofa said...

Hello
This is great! Very interesting details you have observed , Thanks for the info

6:09 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

All backyard distractions are welcome. Especially nesting hummingbirds.

Can't wait to see how your block turns out. No pressure, of course. And naturally, I'm dying to see June!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

I love the hummingbird nest! I would love to watch the activity and babies hatch! Wow! What a treat! Loving seeing all the new fabrics coming! Your designs are so cute!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

The humming bird and her nest is so cool! If I were a humming bird I'd set up a nest outside your window, too. Heck, I'd set up a nest (tent) outside your window if I could! xxoo??!!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that my hummers are back for the summer. They are awesome birds to have around. Terry

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older