Monday, February 27, 2012

Blogger's Block of the Month

Welcome back to Monday! Those weekends just aren't ever long enough, are they? Saturday was the Blogger's Block of the Month day, did you check it out? Get yours sewn? I'm a little afraid to check the flickr pool. I'm only as far as making my half square triangles.



Amy did a nice job with this block. Did you see how cute her blocks are? Darling fabrics. I love looking at all the different combinations people have going.

Busy times now, I'm slap dab in the middle of market preparation. Posting could be compromised. But I'll be thinking about you guys, so keep me up to date! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Not only do we need extra days in the weekend, I think we need a clone or two. How else can we catch up on all the things we want to do?

Put on another pot of coffee and have fun today.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Well...I know your block will be cute. market prep...new fabric line???!!!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You know I have the dishes that go with that cup. Twinsies again.

2:09 PM  
Blogger amy smart said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out, PKM. I can't wait to see your version. Good luck with all the Market prep!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older