Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby it's cold outside.

Brr people, it's late and it's still in the 20s here! But oh so gloriously sunny! I love the sun and plan on enjoying it, as later this week we'll have much needed rain.


I had a bold visitor this morning while I was out in the backyard. This is a new to my yard little hummingbird. He's much more fat and colorful than the other hummingbirds, and apparently very friendly. He let me get quite close before he spread his wings a bit and then left.





Today I can't squander my day like yesterday. Elizabeth is working on a new pattern and I'm making a very PKM version of it. Should be fun, right? Hope you guys have a super awesome day! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Hummingbirds are always a treat to observe. This one is particularly colorful. He knows how to use background color to his advantage.

Have fun playing with fabric today!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Wow, the 20's! I think we were in the 20's this morning with a little snow but now it's in the 40's and sunny so I know it will melt. Been a mostly snowless winter for us so far and that makes me happy.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam you crack me up. I can imagine you outside with your cup of coffee looking for the perfect place to take a picture. I am looking forward to your project. I love your pkm colors and I am sure I'll like whatever you make.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Brrr is right! 19 degrees in Chico this morning and currently only 39. That is cold for this neck of the woods. I am making Valentine's prezzies with my PKM this week!

1:39 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

What could be better...Elizabeth's pattern and PKM fabric, looking forward to it!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Jodi Nelson said...

LOVE the photo of the steaming mug!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older