Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hot!

Lots going on here at CasaKitty, what's new with you? Yesterday we had a couple of power outages. First in a long time. I don't know if they were heat related or just your random outage.. but the aftermath is never pretty. All that resetting of devices and clocks. Painful. And if any of you are automatic sprinkler designers, a pox on you. Just saying.


Tried to enjoy some swing time but it's just too hot. So I cleaned up my kitchen counters. That's the level of desperation. Mostly worried that my photoshop files were ok. That and the fact my phone wasn't fully charged, well desperate times people.

Wanted to give you a heads up on a fun give-away over at my friend Kathy's blog. She's designed another really cool Creative Grids ruler, so I hope you'll check it out. Another fun place to head to is my friend Sherri's blog. She has a Mystery Monday program going on and it's just starting. I think it looks like fun. And lastly, this weekend is when Jackie's Blogger's Block of the Month starts up. I can't wait to see what the first block looks like.


Ok, it's off to work for me. Well, it means staying right where I am and getting busy. Have a fun day!

7 Comments:

Blogger laurie said...

Okay, I am picturing someone sipping coffee in their home office somewhere reading this and thinking "uh oh, PamKitty is peeved. I best get back to work on my sprinkler design." I know it's happening right now!

Bill has the job of reprogramming all the electronics around here. It takes a couple of hours. If it were up to me we would be living in a time zone bizarro world.
Hope you get in some sewing today.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Bummer. Time to hit the road when there is no power.

5:57 AM  
Blogger http://thankfullga447 said...

I have been away from sewing for two weeks (had family from out of town and went to Field of Dreams in Iowa).

Now back to work (fun).

5:58 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Oh the hit has hit us too! We came home from vacation and our house sitter had done some weird thing to the tv and I am about as good with a remote as a 2 year old. Push a lot of buttons...no results. We always say we need to hire a 13 year old to come help with these things. Good Grief! No wonder sewing is so fun, just put the little pieces together and yahoo! Have a fun week!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

p.s. that was supposed to say, the heat has hit us too. See what I mean? Not to sharp with electronics!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you get your coffee cups - I notice a different one almost every post and am very jealous - especially since my name is Pam also.
pam lockhart

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Tina said...

Laughing. I still have a clock in the guest room blinking away since the last time the power went out. Why is it that certain clocks are really just too hard to re-set? Ridiculous. That clock in the guest room should just be replaced, much less stress. Stay cool!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older