Friday, January 21, 2011

On the road.

Wednesday Elizabeth and I hit the road for a bit of a day trip. Its the foggy season in the valley and the scenery is rather desolate. It's beautiful in it's own way.

Our destination was The Tattered House.. a lovely little antique store. I had been there in the summer with Bret and Frankie and knew Elizabeth would love it.










If you're in the area you'd enjoy it, Sandy and Erika are so nice! You can find them in Alameda as well, first Sunday of the month, space J23, rain or shine!


Every time I'm coming back home and catch a glimpse of Mt. Diablo I know I'm almost there. Here is my friend Mt. Diablo in the distance.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend people. xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love road trips and this one sounds like you had fun. What a great little place! Fog season, you are so lucky. It could be like us... snow and ice season.

5:13 AM  
Blogger tina said...

I want to go on a road trip!!!! Seems there has just been work and snow shoveling---- neither of which are particularly at the top of my list!!!! Have a fab weekend!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so enjoy seeing all your projects & all the wonderful places you visit. I hope you'll soon be extending into fabric and print. I love your style.

Denise

9:42 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Ahhh, Mt Diablo. I do miss it. We could see it from our house! At least we have some mtns to look at here in Bend. Just a bit more snow than Mt Diablo gets. ;-)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I am in love with that white white bedroom and that tree with the lights. I might have to do this. Sooooo neat.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Now this is a place I have not heard of! Looks like a totally fun shop!!

Glad you both had a great time!!

xo

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older