Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday

How was the weekend my very special friends? I had another great weekend.. all family all the time. But now it's Monday,Bret's at work and Frankie has gone back home. Back to PKM business. Sewing and spending time on the internet.. and don't forget the coffee! So my question is, did you see this wonderful quilt in the August issue of Quilt Life? It's from favorites Diana and Laura and it's the best spool quilt I've seen in a while! I think I'll work on cutting out the pieces and sewing blocks when I have free time. Very cool.
FYI the issue is sold out, so if you haven't grabbed it do so now. I know the Fat Quarter Shop still has some in stock!

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

Yea, I have the magazine! I did see one at our local Barnes and Noble the other day so maybe it can still be found!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm racing over there right now.......

10:06 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

I'm still trying to get over your last post. Those slippers:)

10:21 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I did love those quilts as soon as I saw them. I've been thinking how perfect one would be in a newly done over sewing room.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

I think I saw that at our local Barns and Noble too ..... now I definately want to go back and get it !!!

P.S. I actually have big magazine news too! A little halloween themed quilt that I designed is in the Sept/Oct Quiltmaker magazine as a design contest winner !!!!! The name of the quilt is "Practical Magic" and I'm practically wetting my pants as I do cartwheels I'm so excited !!! If you have time, I have it on my blog and it's also on the magazine website!!!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Sounds like a good Monday to me! I like that quilt in the mag...

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older